Key Stage 2 Curriculum
We follow the Cornerstones Curriculum, as a school we have devised a four year programme for Key Stage 2 children to follow. This plan ensures they have coverage of all topic areas. This curriculum allows children to broaden their learning and understanding with plenty of opportunities for enrichment, meaning they become self sufficient learners and are ready for secondary school.
The curriculum allows for opportunities in all subjects, with focus given to develop mathematics, English and science skills, deepening their knowledge and understanding so that they can be applied appropriately.
We started this current curriculum in May 2018, Children have shown fantastic engagement in their learning, both in school and at home.
- Spring One 3.1.18 [doc 37KB]
- Autumn 2 termly news [doc 38KB]
- Autumn 1 termly news [doc 38KB]
- Fulstow Primary School Long Term Plan new curriculum [doc 36KB]
- Summer 1 16.4.18 [doc 37KB]
- Fulstow and North Cotes CE Primary Schools LTP KS2 1 of 4 [docx 15KB]
- Fulstow and North Cotes CE Primary Schools LTP KS2 2 of 4 [docx 13KB]
- Fulstow and North Cotes CE Primary Schools LTP KS2 3 of 4 [docx 17KB]
- Fulstow and North Cotes CE Primary Schools LTP KS2 4 of 4 [docx 17KB]